Walking to dining & entertainment!
Many Moons is a luxury honeymoon/couples cabin. This 1-bedroom studio is uniquely situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful and serene Timber Creek Trails South surrounded by a full acre of majestic pines and hardwoods. The cabin is one of the few located within walking distance to an array of fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment, including Mountain Fork Restaurant and Brewery, Hochatown Whiskey Distillery, Knotted Rope Winery, The Tasting Room, Shuck Me Restaurant, and Okie Girls Coffee and Ice Cream Shop.
You will experience a calm and soothing feeling as you pull up to Many Moons and take in the panoramic wooded views that surround you. The large, wrap around deck extends a gracious welcome as you approach, beckoning inside to the open concept layout with vaulted ceilings. Two stories of windows bathe the home in soft, natural light by day while recessed and pendant lighting lend a relaxing ambience at night. A statement making stone fireplace in the living room steals the spotlight, warming the room with a soft glow. A 50″ HD flat screen television with DIRECTV mounted just above the fireplace mantle provides a place to kick back and enjoy your favorite shows after a long day on the trails.
Custom cabinets wrap the fully-equipped kitchen, topped by granite countertops in accompaniment with stainless steel appliances and automatic dishwasher. The dining table for four provides a place to enjoy meals or gather around for a game of cards.
Relax in the four-person hot tub surrounded by scenic nature views and relish the warm glow of the beautiful gas log fireplace. The spacious covered deck also features a propane gas grill and dining table for four. End the night around the fire pit toasting s`mores and enjoying the beauty of the night under a star-capped sky.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, the decadent king bed with pillow-top mattress covered with comfy 100% cotton linens makes for a restful haven. Pamper yourself in the spacious full bathroom featuring a custom-tiled walk-in shower with integrated bench, roomy soaking tub, and double vanities. Many Moons is also equipped with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Designed for peace-seekers and adrenaline-chasers alike in a peaceful forest setting, Many Moons is within easy reach of every area activity, amenity and destination including Beaver’s Bend State Park, fishing, tubing, kayaking, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding, the Choctaw Casino, hiking, bird watching, fall leaf viewing, fine dining, the Ouachita National Forest, zip lining, golfing, and the spa. All within approximately 10 minutes or less. Make your plans for Many Moons today to ensure your vacation is one of lasting memories!
Traveling with friends or family? Book La Roca Cabin next door (sleeps 4). See reviews for Broken Bow Pine Cabins on La Roca’s page!
* Pets Welcome ($50 pet fee, max 2, 45lbs)
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
* Granite Counter Tops
* Drip Coffee Maker
* Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Crock Pot
* Stainless Steel Silverware
* 4 Person Ceramic Dinnerware
* Cooking Utensils
* Various Pots & Pans
* Salt and Pepper
* Drinking and Wine Glasses
* Dishcloths, Pot & Pan Holders
* King Sized Pillow-top Bed
* 100% 1800 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
* 4 King Size Plush Pillows
* Bath towels, Washcloths, Hand Towels
* Hair Dryer
* Iron with Ironing Board
* Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
* DIRECTV Cable Channels and Wi-Fi Internet Package
* 50″ Flat Screen TV in Living Room
* Warm Gas Fireplace in Living Room
* Washer & Dryer
* Self Controlled Central Heating and Air Conditioning
* Huge Covered Wrap-Around Porch
* Outdoor Gas Fireplace
* BBQ Grill with 1 Tank Propane Provided
* Rejuvenating 4 Person Hot Tub
* Extra Large 100% Cotton Beach Towels
* 4 Person Dining Room Table on Patio
* Fire Pit with Comfortable Chairs for 2