DRAKE CABIN w/ luxury details & stunning creekside location- Sleeps 20
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE! Discounts may be available for 4+ nights. Msg Owner
This newly updated modern rustic retreat offers high-end comfort in a beautiful creekside setting. THE DRAKE is surrounded by picturesque hardwoods, towering pines and flowing waters.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
The Drake has it all… including 7 bedrooms including a bunkroom , 6 full bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, loft area with seating and games, a massive covered deck and outdoor grill for entertaining. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine mattresses, linens and newly updated furnishings. This spacious retreat offers fantastic creekside views and is conveniently located near all the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities such as fishing, kayaking and canoeing. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 20!
The Drake is conveniently located near Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. The cabin sits on 2.3 acres in the Timber Creek Trails development just a few minutes walk down Lukfata Trail to Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream, Knotted Rope Winery and Shuck Me Hochatown!
As you enter the fully furnished luxury cabin, on the main level you’ll find an impressive floor to ceiling stone and gas fireplace. The living area features newly updated modern rustic décor including plenty of comfy seating. The dining area features a large table and granite island. The full kitchen includes all the appliances and cookware guests need to make their favorite meals!
Just off the kitchen is a hallway leading to the first of 3 king bedrooms. This bedroom has access to a bathroom with walk-in shower across the hall. On the main level guest will also find 2 additional king suites featuring private baths and walk-in showers, one of which also features a copper soaking tub. For the convenience of guests, the utility/laundry room is located off the hall behind the kitchen.
On the second level guests will find two additional king suites with private baths and walk-in showers. Each and every bedroom in the cabin features high-end luxury mattresses, fine pillows and linens, and smart TVs to ensure the utmost comfort of our guests.
Upstairs guest will also find a loft to unwind, relax, or play arcade games. Off the loft, there is a bunkroom with 2 queen over queen bunks. There is also a half bath. Up the spiral staircase in the loft, guest will locate bedroom 7 featuring a queen bed with private bath and walk-in shower.
Enjoy the spectacular creek views while relaxing on the spacious covered deck. The sound of the creek running below is a beautiful compliment to the outside living which features luxurious sectional seating, dining areas, outdoor games, gas grill, and large hot tub. Down the stairs you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs and kids playset.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just relaxing this cabin ensures you’ll never want to leave! Make your reservations now- BOOKINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
The cabin features 7 bedrooms and includes 5 king bedrooms, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 bunkroom with 2 queen over queen bunkbeds. It has 6 full baths and comfortably sleeps 20 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 2.3+ wooded acres in the Timber Creek Trails Addition. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• .5 miles from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 2 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +5400 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 7 bedrooms, including 1 bunkroom
• 6 full baths
• Upstairs bunkroom includes 2 queen over queen bunkbeds
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Ample parking for 6 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTV Smart TVs
• Upgraded Wi-Fi with the fastest speed in Broken Bow
• All luxury linens and mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Gas fireplace inside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill
• Tons of entertainment including: kids playset, cornhole, shuffleboard, arcade, games, horseshoe pit, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• SMOKING PROHIBITED- Cigarette receptacle provided off the deck and that location is the only permitted area for smoking
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, kcups, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages