Tiner Historical Schoolhouse

The Tiner school, near Broken Bow, is one of the few remaining one-room schoolhouses in Oklahoma. The building was used as a school from 1921 until 1938 when the students were transferred to the nearby towns of Eagletown or Broken Bow. The school is a one-room frame building with a hipped roof. It is clad in wood clapboard siding and has double-hung wood sash windows. Listed in the national register, 11/21/1980


E of Broken Bow
Broken Bow, OK