The beautiful Magnolia Mansion was built in 1910 by George A. Spaulding, a pioneer attorney, banker and United States commissioners. Later it was purchased by pioneer businessman Richard Olive. The home was acquired in 1971 by Tom & Betty Bagwell who named it “Magnolia” & began a five year restoration project completed in 1976. The mansion was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
601 SE Adams St