The Idabel Country Club was incorporated by the State of Oklahoma September 13, 1949. The purpose of the Club was to operate, manage and maintain the city’s golf course. The course was originally a nine hole, fairly open course with sand greens very similar to a links course. Over time with the addition of thousands of pine trees the fairways became relative tight placing a premium on tee shots. The back nine was added in the late 1990’s, this side is more open but water does come into play of several holes. The course is open to the public however the clubhouse is only open to the public during lunch.
Idabel Country Club
2301 Lincoln Rd